14 oz. Manila Clams
1 tbs. Shallots - chopped
1 tsp. Garlic – chopped
1 1/2 tsp. Sriracha Chili Sauce
2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
6 tbsp. White Wine
12 tbsp. Clam Juice
3 tbsp. Butter
3 tbsp. Canola or Vegetable Oil
3/4 oz. Lemon Grass
1/4 oz. Cilantro – chopped
1/4 wedge – Lemon
1. In a heated pan, add the oil, lemon grass and clams. Sauté briefly.
2. Add garlic, shallots, cilantro, and chili sauce.
3. Deglaze the pan with the white wine.
4. Add clam juice, lemon juice and butter. Cover and simmer until clams open.
5. Serve in a soup bowl and garnish with lemon and chopped cilantro.
6 oz. Filet Mignon
2 oz. Haricot Vert – French String Beans
3 oz. Medley of Tomatoes
4 oz. Saffron Potatoes
1 fresh Rosemary sprig
2 oz. Maui Onion
1¼ oz. White Button Mushrooms
5 tbsp. Demi Glaze
1½ tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Do not dip filet into canola oil. Place filet on broiler and cook to desired doneness.
2. In a sauté pan, add haricot vert, tomato medley, onions and mushrooms in 1½ tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
3. Steam saffron potatoes and place in the center of the plate.
4. Filet goes on potatoes
5. Arrange sautéed vegetables around filet and ladle demi glaze over
6. Garnish with rosemary sprig
Pinch of Saffron threads
4 cups chicken broth
1 tsp. Kosher Salt
4 oz. Yellow Onions – diced
6 Tbsp. Canola Oil
1. In a saucepot, sweat onions in canola oil and add saffron
2. Add potatoes and cover with chicken broth, add salt
3. Let simmer until potatoes are cooked through. Strain out onions and discard.
4. Reserve potatoes and refrigerate.
|< Prev||Next >|