5 lbs. short ribs
1 pkg. onion/mushroom dry mix
3 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can tomato soup
Cut ribs and vegetables into bite size pieces. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and transfer into a baking dish. Mix well and bake at 375 degrees for 3-4 hours, until vegetables are done.
1/2 lb. taro leaves
1/4 lb. beef, cubed
1/8 lb. pork butt
1 oz. salted fish
1 dash Hawaiian salt
Wrap taro leaves around beef, pork butt, fish and Hawaiian salt. Wrap the ti leaves around the taro leaves and tie with strings. Steam for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or until taro leaves aren't itchy.
Rack of Lamb
2 racks Kamuela lamb, Frenched
2 stalks lemongrass, sliced
4 pcs. lime leaf, sliced
1 finger ginger, peeled & chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 pc. shallot, peeled & chopped
1 Tbs. red curry paste
4 oz. rice wine
4 oz. shallot oil
1. Sauté 2-7 until browned. Deglaze with rice wine and chill.
2. Add shallot oil and marinate lamb racks in curry oil over night.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Sauté lamb in hot pan browning on all sides and place in oven for 8 minutes.
Sweet Potato Sauté
4 c. sweet potato, boiled, peeled & diced
1/4 c. red and yellow pepper, deseeded & diced
1/4 c. zucchini, diced
1/4 c. eggplant, diced
1/4 c. red onion, diced
1 Tbs. garlic and shallot, minced
2 Tbs. Butter
1. Sauté diced vegetables with olive oil, shallots and garlic
2. Deglaze pan with rice wine and finish with butter, salt & pepper.
1 c. pineapple, diced
1 pc. orange, peeled & chopped
2 Tbs. orange zest, minced
1/2 Tbs. garlic, minced
1/2 Tbs. shallot, minced
2 c. Kukui mango chutney
1. Place all ingredients in sauce pot and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Hold at room temperature.
4 oz. micro mix
1/4 c. coconut and macnut, toasted
1. Place coconut and macnut on separate pans and toast at 250 degrees until golden brown.
1. Place sweet potato sauté on place and lean rack on potatoes.
2. Spoon chutney over lame and garnish with micro mix and toasted coconut and macnut.
|< Prev||Next >|