Haris Kitchen -
Recipes For 1996
Airdate: November 17, 1996
Clams Ala "Hari's"
- 6 Manila Clams
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs Minced Garlic
- 1 Large Ripe Roma Tomato
- Sweet Basil
- Salt Red
- Heat the oil in frying pan.
- Saute the garlic, add the clams, tomato sauce and basil
- Cook for 5 minutes. Add salt and red pepper.
- Fresh Pasta • 1 Tbs Olive Oil 1 Tbs Garlic • 2 Clams
- 2 Mussels • 1 Calamari • 1 Shrimp
- 1 piece Ahi or Mahi Mahi • 2 Tbs Chopped Clam
- Tomato Sauce • Salt Red • Pepper Parsley
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Saute the garlic.
- Add all the seafood, some wine and saute.
- Add tomato sauce and cook for 5 minutes
- Boil the pasta for 3 or 4 minutes
- Mix with seafood. Garnish with parsley. Enjoy!