Thai Curry Vinaigrette
1 tablespoon Red Thai Curry Paste (Mae Ploy Brand)
2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
1 cup Coconut Milk
1/2 cup Coconut Syrup
1 teaspoon Ginger, minced
1/2 teaspoon Lemon Grass, minced
1-1 1/2 cup Canola Oil
3 tablespoons Ume, seeds removed
1/2 cup Canola Oil
4 each 3-4 ounces Hawaiian Lobster Tail
1 teaspoon Maui Onion, diced
1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Ogo, chopped
6 each Shiso Leaves, cut in half
2 tablespoons Orange Tobiko
2 cups White Rice, cooked
2 tablespoons Sushi Vinegar
8 each Cone Sushi Wraps
2 sheets Nori cut in half
1/2 cup Flour
1 cup Tempura Flour
1 cup Ice Water
1/2 cup Toasted Inamona
1 cup Panko Flakes
1 cup Wild Field Greens
2 ounces Enoki Mushrooms
2ounces Wasabi Sprouts
2 tablespoons Black Sesame Seeds
1) Heat a saute pan over medium heat, add Thai curry, sesame oil, coconut milk, coconut syrup, ginger, clam juice and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. Place ingredients in a blender and blend on high, slowly adding oil. Strain through a fine sieve. Reserve.
2) Place ume and oil in a blender and blend on high. Transfer to a squirt bottle.
3) Using kitchen shears, remove shell leaving tail in tact. Cut half of lobster meat, dice and reserve for poke. Skewer lobster tail to keep the tail straight, fantail and steam for 5 minutes. Place in ice bath. Saute reserved lobster meat until medium-rare. Remove from heat. Add Maui onions, mayonnaise and ogo. In another bowl combine white rice and sushi vinegar. Lay nori sheets on a work surface. Place cone wrap on nori. Fill cone with shiso leaf, lobster poke shiso leaf, tobiko. White rice and top with cone wrap. Brush edges of nori with water, roll cone sushi and seal.
4) Place flour on a plate, whisk tempura flour and water in bowl. Combine inamona and panko flakes on another plate. Dredge roll in flour. Dip in tempura batter and roll in inamona crust. Follow same steps to roll lobster tail.
5) Heat deep fryer to 350ƒ. Fry roll and lobster tail until golden brown. Remove to a paper towel and drain. Slice roll.
Place wild greens and lobster tail in center of plate. Arrange sliced roll around greens. Drizzle Thai curry and ume oil around plate. Garnish with enoki, wasabi sprouts and black sesame seeds.