Yield: Four servings
Four ounces Baby Greens
Four Strips Green Onion, wilted
Four each of Roma Tomato, hollowed
One teaspoon Yellow Bell Pepper, minced
One teaspoon Green Bell Pepper, minced
One cup Thai Vinaigrette
12 each Paper Sack Shrimp
1. Hollow tomato and reserve pulp. Set aside.
2. Wilt green onion in boiling water for one minute. Cool in ice bath. Pat dry with paper towel.
3. Bunch greens and tie with green onion. Place in hollowed tomato. Place tomato in center of plate. Stand shrimp against bouquet. Sprinkle with yellow and green peppers. Drizzle with vinaigrette.
Paper Sack Shrimp
Sixteen to twenty Shrimp, stretched
Six each Lumpia Wrapper
One ounces Pickled Ginger
Twelve Basil Leaves
Oil for frying
1. Cut lumpia wrapper in half diagonally. Place shrimp at point of wrapper.
2. Place one basil leaf over shrimp and sprinkle with ginger.
3. Roll wrapper around shrimp and seal with egg wash.
4. Deep fry until golden brown.
Reserved tomato Pulp
One quarter of a cup of Thai Fish Sauce
One quarter of a cup of Water
Two teaspoons of Sugar
One teaspoon of chili pepper flakes
One half cup of peanut oil
Place first five ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Slowly pour in peanut oil.