1 4 lb. cooked Chinese roast duck, frozen Chinese roast duck, or fresh cooked
3 cups cooked duck meat, shredded
1/4 lb. Shiitake mushrooms
1/2 medium onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tablespoons ginger, minced
1/2 cup fresh off the cob corn kernels
1 Tablespoon chopped chives
1 Tablespoon dried cranberries
2 tablespoons dry roasted cashews
1/2 cup Chinese cabbage, finely shredded
2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
2 tablespoons plum sauce
3 tablespoons chicken stock
2 tablespoons canola oil
Salt and pepper
1) Remove meat and skin from duck. Separate skin from meat. shred meat into julienne pieces. Cut duck skin into thin julienne pieces
2) Rub corn cobs with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. On a hot grill or in a grill panover high heat, grill corn for 5 minutes, turning frequently until grilled. Remove corn from heat and cut kernels off cob using a knive.
3) In a small sauté Pan heat 1/2 cup canola oil using medium heat. Add duck skin and fry until crisp. Remove from pan and drain on paper towel.
4) In a small bowl, mix together plum sauce and hoisin sauce.
5) In a large sauté pan or wok over high heat, add 2 tablespoons oil. And add onions and cook until limp. Add mushrooms, ginger, garlic. Add cabbage, duck meat, corn, chives, cranberries and cashews. Stir-Fry for 2 minutes. Add plum and hoisin mixture and stir-fry another 2 minutes. Add chicken stock and stir-fry another 1 minute and set aside.
6) Place a heaping spoonful of mixture in filo cup.
7) Top with duck cracklings and micro greens.