2 cups chopped lettuce (varieties such as Romaine, Butter or Manoa works best)
1 cup cubed steamed beets (Fresh best, canned okay)
1 cup canned Garbanzo beans
1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 cup chopped Goteborg Salami
1 cup Crushed San Francisco Garlic Bagels chips (can be found in bread isle of most stores)
Mix all ingredients in large bowl, top with 1 cup torn Arugula & 1 to 1.5 cup Creamy Italian dressing.
Mix again and garnish with Sliced Avocado.
1. Cut a regular sheet of nori in thirds
2. Spread the sushi rice evenly onto the bottom half of the nori slice
3. Spread 1 heaping tablespoon of spicy ahi evenly in the middle of the sushi rice
4. Lightly wet the top of the nori slice and hand roll (firm)
5. Take roll and lightly coat with flour then quickly dip in egg wash and roll it in the panko
6. Heat up cooking oil to 325 degrees
7. Deep fry roll appx 2-4 minutes for seared ahi inside or 5-8 minutes for fully cooked ahi
8. Drizzle unagi and masago mayo sauce over the rolls and enjoy