- One half pound Scallops (1/2 pound)
- 1 pound of Shrimp (about 10 pieces)
- One half pound Salmon (1/2 pound)
- One half pound King Crab Meat, out of the shell (1/2 pound)
- Onion, minced
- Garlic, minced
- Green onions, minced
- Olive Oil
- One and a half cup Cream ( 1 ½ cup) or one can of reduced fat condensed cream of mushroom soup (10.75 oz.)
- Garlic Mash Potato
- Cut salmon into desired pieces. Salt and pepper the salmon, scallops, and shrimp.
In a sauté pan, start your creams sauce by adding olive oil or butter to your pan. Add minced onions, garlic, green onions and cook until onions are translucent. Add cream and place on the side under low heat. Season the cream sauce with salt and pepper.
In a separate pan, sauté the scallops and shrimp in butter. Take out the shrimp when it is opaque. Add the salmon to the scallops and cook, but do not over cook. Line your baking dishes with shrimp, add scallops and salmon chunks and top it off with the shredded crab legs.
After taking the seafood out of the sauté pan, add the cream sauce to deglaze the pan that the seafood was cooking in. Then add the finished cream sauce to the seafood in the baking dishes.
Fill a pastry bag with pre-made garlic mash potatoes and decorate your creamy sauté seafood. Sprinkle the mash potatoes with paprika & green onions. Broil in the oven just enough to brown the top of the mash potatoes and serve warm.